- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Exeltel Limited collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Business Specific Information
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Exeltel Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Exeltel Limited may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Through third party GDPR complaint companies
How will we use your data?
Exeltel Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Exeltel Limited will share your data with our partner companies or wholesaler for the sole use of placing orders, your data will not be shared for the use of marketing
- British Telecoms (BT)
- Virgin Media
- Gamma PLC
- Talk Talk
- Nebular Cloud
When Exeltel Limited processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Exeltel Limited securely stores your data under two factor identification and a physical managed firewall.
Exeltel Limited will keep your Personal details for the length of an active contract. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by 6 years after the end of all active services
Exeltel Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Exeltel Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Exeltel Limited Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Exeltel Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access– You have the right to request Exeltel Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification– You have the right to request that Exeltel Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Exeltel Limited to
complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure– You have the right to request that Exeltel Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that Exeltel Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to Exeltel Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability– You have the right to request that Exeltel Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected] – Call us at: 0161 414 0180 – Or write to us: Security Officer, Exeltel Limited, Hyde Park House, Cartwright Street, Hyde, SK14 4EH
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Exeltel Limited uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Exeltel Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Exeltel Limited sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: 0161 414 0180
Or write to us at: Exeltel Limited, Hyde Park House, Cartwright Street, Hyde, SK14 4EH
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Exeltel Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer, Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF